Project Orator: Public Speaking in Virtual Reality
Project Orator is a VR app currently in development at XR Labs designed to help you become a better, more confident public speaker.
Over 74% of Americans have a fear of public speaking. So, with Project Orator, it is our goal to help people gain confidence towards public speaking through realistic practice sessions in Virtual Reality. With our software, users can rehearse giving speeches in multiple 3D environments and move about within them as if they were really there.
- Upload your own presentations
- Choose from multiple immersive environments
- Prepare for curveballs with unexpected distractions
- Record and play back your run-throughs
- Improve your speaking abilities with data-based feedback
Project Orator is one of several projects in development at XR Labs. If you’d like to learn more, let’s talk.