Who We Are
Subvrsive is an immersive innovation studio focused on creating content, software, and experiences that transform businesses on a global scale. With deep roots in virtual and augmented reality, as well as cutting-edge products like StoreViz and Lens.io, we use all types of emerging tech to solve complex problems in fresh new ways.
About the Job
We’re looking for an experienced Associate Producer to help our senior producer team manage client projects. You’ll be responsible for a number of tasks centered around projects using a variety of new media technologies, including AR, VR, 360/180 video, and much more.
Things You’ll Do:
- Assist senior producers to manage the scope of projects from inception and SOW phase to final delivery.
- Help manage budgets, tasks, timelines, and deliverables.
- Assist with structuring, scoping, and scheduling of complex digital and interactive projects with multiple work streams and deployments.
- Continually monitor projects and schedules, and partner closely with senior producer, creative, and development teams to ensure projects are completed on time and on budget.
- Partner with client development teams to manage client concerns and provide updates.
- Champion ongoing process improvements and refine project management best practices.
- Monitor projects to identify potential obstacles and propose possible solutions.
- Pull reports for various clients and compiling inbound and outbound deliverables
Specific skills that we are looking for include:
- Familiarity with various project management skills such as task assignment, making schedules, etc.
- Experience in the agency space
- Experience in new media technologies (such as AR, VR, etc.)
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Experience in researching and managing vendors and external resources required.