Who We Are
Subvrsive is an immersive innovation studio focused on creating content, software, and experiences that transform businesses on a global scale. With deep roots in virtual and augmented reality, as well as cutting-edge products like StoreViz and Lens.io, we use all types of emerging tech to solve complex problems in fresh new ways.
About the Job
Subvrsive is seeking a lead engineer to help oversee our internal and external development teams. In addition to development work, day to day responsibilities are likely to include the mentorship of more junior engineers, architectural planning and review, and initial project estimation. We are currently a 100% remote work organization, and so we have no restrictions on geographic location. We would require, however, that candidates be able to structure their workday to overlap, at least partially, our 9-5 Central Time core hours.
Critical skills include:
- An extensive programming background focused on one or more object-oriented languages such as C++, C#, or Java.
- Experience leading small teams, including task management, mentoring, and performance reviews.
- A talent for architectural design and an interest in scalable systems.
Skills that are highly desirable include:
- Experience with one or more commercially available game engines, such as Unity and Unreal.
- Familiarity with AR techniques and VR hardware.
- Interest in DevOps, or knowledge of server-side services.