Who We Are
Subvrsive is an immersive innovation studio focused on creating content, software, and experiences that transform businesses on a global scale. With deep roots in virtual and augmented reality, as well as cutting-edge products like StoreViz and Lens.io, we use all types of emerging tech to solve complex problems in fresh new ways.
About the Job
Subvrsive is looking to add a seasoned game developer to our team. The successful candidate will have several years of experience working with a commercially available or proprietary game framework such as Unity or Unreal, as well as a good working knowledge of the tools and languages that support it.
Specific skills that we are looking for include:
- Several years working as a game engine or gameplay developer in Unity or Unreal or similar.
- Excellent object-oriented programming skills in a language such as C#, C++ or Java.
- Working knowledge of relevant data structures and algorithms (search and sort techniques, algorithmic complexity and similar).
Additional qualifications that we consider beneficial are:
- Familiarity with Unreal’s Blueprint system.
- A Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or a related field.
- Experience writing AR or VR applications.
- Mobile application development experience.